OLF/OLI Certification Online Programs
For more information on our certification program:
Manager, LEADS Learning and Development Programs
1-800-363-9056 ext. 232
OLF/OLI Certification Online Programs - How to Apply
- Payment of certification program fee (includes cost of six (6) training webinars, access to the online program platform; project design mentorship, evaluation, feedback and debriefing; LEADS Workbooks and Resource Guide; LEADS Organizational License for internal use; three-year (3 yr) license as an Organizational LEADS Facilitator or an Organizational LEADS Integrator);
- Certificate of completion for the LEADS Learning Series or description of equivalent learning from LEADS Canada; and
- Employer support and reference (written statement).
> Apply for next enrollment here
Submitting an application:
Submit your registration application for review. Please ensure that the registration form is completely filled out and all supporting documents are submitted.
Applications will be reviewed and successful applicants will be notified of their eligibility to participate in the certification process. This can take up to two (2) weeks to process. Next steps regarding certification program requirements will be provided to successful applicants. If an application is not accepted, the application will be reimbursed, minus the $50 administration fee.
OLF/OLI Internal Offerings
If your organization it intending to certify several candidates at once, the same certification program can be offered exclusively to your organization, in an internal offering. Please contact LEADS Canada for more information.
Upon successful completion of the certification program, OLF and OLI's will enter into a licensing arrangement with the Canadian College of Health Leaders (CCHL) that includes:
- Organizational LEADS Facilitator or Organizational LEADS Integrator Certification for three (3) years;
- Organizational LEADS Facilitator or Organizational LEADS Integrator Community for Practice access;
- Organizational LEADS license for internal use;
- Permission to integrate LEADS within their organizational systems; and
- Permission to provide LEADS sessions internally only within their organization ( OLF Certification only)